- This event has passed.
Taking Control: Top Three HR Issues That Can Put Your Company At Risk (Oxnard)
May 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am(Free)
JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT
BARKLEY ACADEMY SESSION
Register for this FREE class here
Rodney Bolton, MSHRM, SPHR—HR Consultant and Expert Witness
Meet Rodney—the HR Guru! Rodney has established, owned and ran a successful Human Resources business for over twenty-five years. He has extensive experience with HR Management, Operations, Wage & Hour, Harassment Prevention, Worker’s Compensation, Safety, OSHA Compliance, as well as Litigation Support and Consultation.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SESSION
Did you know that California employers with five or more employees are now required to provide harassment training? It is more important than ever to review your company’s policies and procedures to stay in compliance with this new law.
In this segment, you will learn how to:
- Ensure your policies are complete
- Create a culture of respect to prevent harassment
- Get your employees trained on harassment
Getting Rid of a Difficult Employee:
- Prepare for the conversation, never “wing it”
- Every word we say can be misinterpreted or come back to haunt us
How Important is HR Documentation?
- HR is complex, with constant new rules and regulations, courts are increasingly focused on the process by which an employer got to a decision—not just the decision alone
- You can’t protect your organization without good record taking