- This event has passed.
TEST-Topic: Employment Law Update 2017
July 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Speaker: Jonathan Fraser Light, Employment Law Attorney
California Courts and our legislative representatives have been busy in 2016, planning new surprises for the employer in 2017. To fully protect the workplace from costly employment disputes and administarative audits, California employers, managers and human resource professionals must stay abreast of the ever-changing landscape of employment laws in our state. Join us at our upcoming Employment Law Update seminar to prepare for 2017. Over 120 topics to be discussed on new legislation for 2017 and case law decided in 2016, including:
- Amendments to FEHA requiring immediate policy updates for all employers
- OSHA’s revamped electronic filling rules
- OSHA’s problematic post-accident substance abuse testing guidance
- Overtime changes for aqricultural workers
- Updated FMLA guidance from the Department of Labor
- Much, much more…..don’t miss out on all the fun!
About Jonathan Fraser Light –
He has more then 30 years of employment law experience and has been named multiple times as one of Southern California’s “Super Lawyers” by Los Angeles Magazine. Jon is a graduate of the UCLA School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review.